Tuesday, June 2, 2009

internet in KMNS

hello.. finally i in the middle of internet.. wakakazz.. finally.. three weeks here without internet and tv cause of homework homework assignment assignment and study and study.. my god.. i nearly gone crazy.. but i am fine.. haha.. as fit as a horse.. kakaz.. but i miss my friends sickly.. i miss you all especially you my dear.. i really miss you so much.. but you never contact me.. haix..

i am waiting for my JPA offer letter.. anyone who get IPTS please inform me whne you receive it ya.. i am so desprerate want to get it and know my future.. being here for three weeks.. i already get use to the environment.. and i think i make things goes very well and nice.. i am really fine here ecept tired and busy.. haix.. what to do.. crazy lifestyle alwasy included this elements.. haha..

i gues this is all i can write for now cause i am going to have lots of things to do later.. bye guys.. love you all.. take care and all the best!!

2 comments:

  1. haha.. KPC.. my dear is my dear la.. blex.. haha.. edward cullen.. haha..

    ReplyDelete