Monday, February 16, 2009

no more feelings?



yesterday night... his reply din actually make me feel anything...
no excitement..
no nervous...
no happiness...
nothing...
what is going on...
if i am missing him like i thought...
i should be happy...
instead of nothing...
my god...
what is actually my thought right now?
am i still like him or not?
no more feelings?
no more liking?

i had spend most of my time to tell myself i don't like him anymore...
and now..
when i really feel like i don't like him anymore...
i feel bad...
feel sad...
feel sorry...
what is going on to me?
just a message reply already turn me back...
make me change everything...
it shuoldn't like that...
i should stand for what i am...
it shouldn't be changed...
not by just a short messega without any concern about you...
it should not be...

what should i really do right now?
i dun really know what i am thinking..

No comments:

Post a Comment