Friday, February 27, 2009

like winter of the day

my terible and horible life...
boring stiff...
nothing to do everyday..
for me...
it is really a wasting of time..
it is almost like the winter of the day...
so terible horible and vegetable...
sometime i wish i can find something really usefull to do everyday...
at least i am not wasting of time..

these few months..
it is kinda tortucher...
my godness...
always stay at home...
it is really boring and useless...
i wonder when i can get to study again.,
well..
at least ...
i have something to do...

the only thing that can make me happy is my accounts and some books....
this is the time when i feel myself is usefull...
feel myself din waste times...
somehow...
there is always boring...


i dont want to watch movies..
don't want to online...
don't want to play games...
not everyday...



try imagine that everyday doing the same thing...
my godness...
people can die there...
haix...

i hope this winter no longer stay around me..
i hope to find something really useful to myself..

1 comment:

  1. nice poem enjoyed it to set free from my boredom

    ReplyDelete