Monday, September 21, 2009

i really don't want to online anymore

i really don't feel like going to online anymore.. every single time, i online sure got problems.. maybe i should just pay attention to my study and book enough.. i really don't know what to do..
i really helpless and breathless..
sorry brother, i know you are tired waiting me.. hoping me coming back to you.. but i really working on it.. not that i don't want to pay attention to you, it just.... i really don't know what to say.. i cares about you, but i can't make it through my action i don't know why.. i know you want us to be close again.. but i really working on it.. trust me..
i know i been busy all the time.. my friends in hometown all coming back.. i never see so many online list in my 5C1/2008 lists since i left jshs!! i really miss them.. i want to talk to them.. too bad i only have 2 hands with limited times cause i really need to study.. i really am sorry..
i know you are tired.. what you said just now make me really wordless and really sorry.. i don't know my action make you so tired.. now i know.. sorry..
i don't want to online anymore.. every time it make things worst and worst.. i really tired of it.. i just want a normal and peaceful day! is that so hard to have?! maybe i should just leave the laptop locked.. i don't feel like have the mood to online again.. sorry friends..
i need some break or i really will burst.. i need to think over with what i want.. or what am i really thinking in my heart.. which i am never going to figure out.. since i shut it so tight and ignore everything that i shouldn't know..
i really tired.. haix..

No comments:

Post a Comment