Sunday, October 4, 2009

021009

finally back home.. back to hometown.. the only thing i missed is the food..!! FOOD!! Penang's food is always tasted the best, i can say that.. haiz.. miss them all..

well, like usual, i reached at 4 something but my daddy wasn't there to wait for me.. so i have to stand there and wait for him.. of course like usual i did not sleep.. hehe.. in stead.. i went to school to meet all the teachers and friends.. i was talking non-stoply about 2 hours.. haha.. oh ya.. i missed one thing.. i did drive myself to school ALONE!! that's the main point!! i think daddy already passed me~!!! hahaha.. yay!!! ok, now back to the story.. i meet lots of friends!! haha.. i miss them a lot!! too bad i was really tired that i can't stay back to talk with them.. i going back after awhile.. to be honest, i really out of energy that time.. that's why i have to run because i am the one who is going to drive which need quite some attention.. haiz.. pros and cons.. like usual..


Leh Shan and me

Chew Hui and me

i take a nap during that afternoon and i think my parents and most of my friends are glad of it that i really take some rest.. haha.. maybe i really stubborn.. hehe.. sorry guys.. ^^


first dinner in penang - Bak Gut Teh


look nice isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment