Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why is it so hard to get some understanding?

tomorrow will be the fighting day, which is my English examination. That is why i choose to express my feeling through English rather than Chinese. Whatever it is, tomorrow will be the worst war ever in MMU so far. None of the subject has really drive me this crazy before. I know i wasn't really work hard for this semester and i deeply stressed to myself that there will be no more fooling around next semester which i am going to concentrate on my studies rather than anything. I have learn my lesson and now I have to pay for it.

Why is it has to be so hard to get some understanding from others? well i have to admit that i am a little bit pushy whenever comes to the academic thing. Regardless to this, you can't really blame me because gone are the days when i was a high scorer in anything. Well, i already pulled down my standard where i no longer heading towards the highest and the best, but i just don't want to get behind that much, don't you get it? why can't you guys understand why am i so stress and tension when it comes to this matter? is that so hard to attain your understanding? all you guys think is that i am so hardworking and i can do it. Some of them even worst where they think i was just bluffing. haiz.. since when they realized that i am not that good as they imagined me in their mind?

examination and studies is vital to me and i admit that i lost the track for almost 3 months. But now I'm back where i am going to start working on and no more fooling around. If you notice that, i spend numerous time for fun rather than studies. Gone are the days when i was always study, study and study. All the stress is going to be a standstill right after that examination.

i have made my mind that i won't burnt my finger again this semester where I am going to work really hard and try to hit my target once and for all. saves all the regret and start working!! one goal, one spirit, one determination!!! lazy bone already become a thing of the past where i can't change. Yet, i will work hard to get what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment