Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fantasy

you know.. girls have lots of fantasy in their own mind..
don't be surprise when they have like hundreds and thousand of fantasy or imaginary of things in their mind when things happen..

well, here the thing..
i have my own fantasy.. haha.. not surprise.. maybe is because of the recently "Cinderella" theme story make me feel like it will be nice if there is fantasy happen in our life..



my first current favorite stories is "Another Cinderella Stories" by Damon Santostefano and starring Selena Gomez. You know why this movie attracts me a lots?
well, they dance.. I wish I can dance.. or have somebody I love to dance with me..
and again.. that is the fantasy.. and is most probability won't happen to me cause he doesn't dance.. sad case.. T.T



second.. another stories is "starstruck" by Sterling Knight and Danielle Campbell.. The main character is singer.. and of course.. another fantasy is I wish somebody can sing for me.. or play music instrument for me.. of course.. again.. is somebody i love.. or feel good about.. at least..
Again.. not a single chance.. cause he don't sing.. T.T
but.. somehow it reminds me.. somebody didn't play something for me.. and it was amazing.. and.. hehe.. never mind.. keep that thinking for myself..

well.. i don't wish like i will be Cinderella or anything.. i just want to be simple girl.. but some how.. this simple girl turns out to be crazy sometime.. and the fantasy that she wish frankly not going to happen anyway.. cause he don't dance or sing.. and apparently I can't dance.. so sad.. now i regret for not learn to dance when i was small.. haiz..

No comments:

Post a Comment