Friday, April 24, 2009

should i even bother?

why am i still bother about you?
why am i still care about you?

i hate myself.. i can't believe this is happening to me.. i know i shouldn't think that way.. and i thought i don't even think that way again.. and why is this still so annoying me?!!

haix.. i wonder when you will just tel me the truth.. since when you will just let me feel that you already let me go.. and since when am i going to think you are no longer in my life?

i wish if i go to study soon.. i can forget you.. and we can be a true friend again.. few more weeks is the day you and i starts to be friend last year.. did you still remember? i wonder always curious why did you act like that i talk to me.. haha.. it bother me sometime and i still din't have answear for that.. haha.. but one year.. you and me is a friend.. i think we can stil be.. if i try.. haha..

all i can say.. i don't deny the existence of you.. and i don't deny that i bother about you and cares about you.. but i am trying hard.. and so do you.. i know..
good luck and all the best for your study.. goodbye..

No comments:

Post a Comment