Friday, April 10, 2009

Loneliness and boring

these few days is completly lonely and boring.. beside doing house chores, helping dad, reading, watch tv and online, i did nothing.. nobody to talk to and chat to.. since everyone is busy (not the first time) haha.. and obviously that my sister is going to sit for exam and need to study.. our chating time had shorten a lot.. urgh.. i hate it.. i am so boring.. boring enough to drown me anyway.. but who cares.. nobody even care about how my day is going.. ( i am talking about my parents) haha.. whenever i talk about my day.. they show lack intersted and started to "teach" me about many many thing... it is really frustrated.. urgh.. like i can't have normal mum and daughter conversation or dad and daughter conversation.. it is wrong.. and all i had to is keep all in my heart..

these few days is like some emptiness in my heart.. urgh.. i think i need an urgent hang out with friends before i go mad or insane.. haha.. i am serious.. haha.. since my parents are still looking for a car for me or rather is say us.. my sister and i to practice our driving.. then i can go out whenever i can.. haha.. i can't wait it.. but it seems like my parents din want to buy it so quickly until they are really sastisfiate.. haix.. whatever that is.. that is their money and is their decision to make.. not mine.. so.. all i have to do is keep my mouth shut and enjoy whatever they give me.. haha.. like a stone..

seriouly.. i don't think my driving is that bad though.. better than my sister.. but i wonder why mum is soooo... urgh.. dad is so relieve when i was the one who driving while mum is like an insane people behind and kept on complaining.. urgh.. no wonder sister don't like to drive her.. she is really crazy (in some matter) haha.. maybe she should give me more credit like my dad.. i am going to be fine.. haha.. at least better than my sister.. i won't let us crash if i can.. haha.. nobody wanted accident.. haha.. so... why don't she just relax and enjoy the ride.. haha.. but that is not going to happen.. hahah.. i knew that.. haha...









whenever someone getting boring and lonely and empty.. weird life style started to craw in.. urgh.. weird lifestyle and dreams.. it is sooo.. frustrated.. i started to eat chocolate andice-cream.. jezz.. i am going to become a pig.. fat pig.. i really need to run.. haha.. as far as i can.. i just wish that the school started as fast as they can.. and of course my matriculation.. i really hope i can get it..haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment