Thursday, October 8, 2009

freedom

people always hope for freedom.. freedom to make decision, freedom to do anything, freedom for making choices they like, freedom for this and that.. and seriously, i did wish for freedom myself but.. the only thing that i can say is "i can only dream to have this freedom but i will never going to really have it".. it is pretty weird isn't it? being so steady that you yourself are not going to have what you really want or really wish? actually, i am not suprise with this fact that " i would never own my freedom".. this is the fact that i will never deny but have to accept it..

my family rules.. haiz.. talking about those stupid rules.. that is the rules that my sister choose to ignore.. the rules that my sister choose to escape from it.. but i can't cause i am the youngest and all the hopes put on me.. haiz.. sometime i wonder why can't i be like sister? is that because i love my parents and not hoping them to get hurt?! haiz.. stupid me.. haiz.. that the only path that i have.. follow what my parents ask me to be.. follow THEIR way rather than mine way.. follow the rules and being tied.. haiz.. sometimes i really hope i can be untied.. but who is going to save me from these?! that's why.. myself.. but it going to take very long time.. haiz.. i really tired.. haiz..

"freedom is all i wish.. but that is what i never going to have.." and i have to get used to it..

No comments:

Post a Comment