Wednesday, March 28, 2012

One of my Terrible Day

Well, I woke up and rushing for my tutorial homework around 9am
As I slept around 2am the night before
I just feeling like I am "flying" all around

After class, I went out to buy things and deal things with the vendors
Only that I realize I missed my booth duty
Argh
It's really really.. Haizzz.. don't know how to say
There are a slightly moment where I just want to just quit everything
Really

I don't like people to cover me
I want to help
But I can't
The more I help the more mistakes I made
Damn it ~!

Doing things for whole day
Then tuition
Then meeting

Get into the rain in the between
Get frozen in the meeting room
Then freeze by the strong wind during supper time
Then bathing half way no water
Waiting for the water to come is really torturing and cold

Today is really not my day
I think I really torture myself today
Tomorrow is presentation
I hope I can cope with it

Good luck
Wish for the best luck

No comments:

Post a Comment