Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tired Like Hell

Seriously, I am tired like hell
Events and homework
Really can pengsan

Yesterday AGM really frustrated me to the Max!
Damn~
Really frustrated and mad until I can feel the difficulty of breathing
At the end I say nothing and ignore things that not under my control

Sudden fever last night
Can't sleep at all
Don't know why
Is it because of the stress and stuff or just because I am hell not feeling well
I cried
I just wish that I am home and my parents will just fetch me to see my doctor
But there is nothing I can do here in Malacca
Even though I know crying is not helping
Yet, I am just like a baby
Immature

Yet, there is nobody for me to find
At the end, I called Justin
I am damn sorry
Well, I am not really expecting this
Damn~
I think I did something wrong

He was at KL Movida that time
After the call, he rush back to Melacca within 1 hour
Damn~
Well, I didn't ask him to
And I told him NOT TO
But still 3am he reached my house but that time I think I fall asleep already

I am so sorry for letting you drive 140km/h after you drink
I am so sorry
I didn't really mean to

I just can say I am glad to have a brother that cares about me
But
I don't want another best friend that cannot be friend anymore
I lost 2 I don't want to lost another one

This time
I am going to protect my friendship
Not letting it turning to another sad story

No comments:

Post a Comment