Friday, March 13, 2009

big day


SPM always the big day for all of 18 year old student in Malaysia.. no matter how happy or how sad there are.. 12/3/2009 is the turning point of the next journey of our life.. and to be honest... i am not really in a good mood to write this blog... everyone is happy for me... some of them is completely dissapointed with me... so i am totally in the half way of dissapointment and frustration... i am really not happy with my result... after what i had been through.. after what i prepared.. so hard and never give up to improve my English... it is really hopeless.. haix.. i am really dissapointed with myself... haix.. so please forgive me for not giving any details... i try... later.. after a few days.. i try..
good luck you guy..
for those who get good result... conglatuation...
for those who not happy... don't be too sad...

1 comment:

  1. dont be greedy!!
    you should be satisfied with what you get!
    dont be too much!!
    appreciate what god give you!!

    ReplyDelete