Monday, March 2, 2009

I miss my friends

yesterday is the day i went to Jusco to buy something...
and i met a lots of friends there...
my godness...
they change...
people change in different aspects...
there seems like so different...
to be honest..
i nearly can't know them...

it is so weird seeing them working there instead of meeting in school like we used to be..
5 years met in school..
and now..
world is changing...
people changing..
time is flying...
they all pass without mercy...
and all we used to do is chase the time...
to catch up it so that we don't leave behind among the others..
we try our best to run to fly to chase the time...
and somehow...
we miss a lots of things beside us...
many..
friendship, family...
love and cares...
the honesty...
the loyalty...
the moral..
it is not easy to complete all these...

but i cares about my friends and my family..
i miss them...
i cares about them..
but sometime they are way to far for me to care them..
i really miss them...
i miss their laughter and their sadness that we had been through together...
i miss our memories...
no matter how good and how sweet it is...
it is still fresh in my memories...
without them i feel so lonely and empty...
i really miss them..
but sometime...
i wonder did they really remember me...
do they think the same way i do...
or they just go on and on as they have to.?
i wonder...
i really miss you all...
may all of us be happy and all our dreams will come true...
take care my friends... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment