Friday, March 6, 2009

i passed!!! i passed!!!!!

haha... i finally passed my car test... haha... happy and tired of cause...
before the day of the car test.. it is really a misarable day for me...
maybe is i get cold at the day before when i practice the car.. i was totally dying and din't really feel well enough...
what getting worst is when the last time of the practice... i realised that i wasn't that good like i thought... cause of the "lovely" uncle always ask me to do this and that.. till myself don't know what to do when i drive alone...



after i asked... i drive my own... and it is really sucks.. i forget many things and got scold... haix... that day is almost the worst day ever among the car lessons... dissappointment comes as fast as the confidence i got the day before..
i was soo sad and down after that... i started to scare... scare about the test.. i wasn't not ready and i found out that my stomach are full of butterflies... my god... everything turn to the worst... i can't eat.. i don't want to talk and started to feel like fever... my godness... either is because of the cold or the nervous... whatever it is... i still have to get rid of it before i took the test...


car test day is totally a disastrous.. i din't even slept well that night... i woke up 4 times... my godness... i was afraid to miss the time... haix... then i wasn't in mood to eat or whatever... it is nearly like daydreaming when i woke up that morning... i was nearly a ghost to be acurate.. haha... then the terible day started... i was the 3rd section... and i have to wait... WAIT.!!! the horible things to do... wait till almost 2.30pm or later.. it is really a torture... my godness.. i think i was going to kill someone there or commit a crime.. lucky to them cause the moment i want to... they called my name... haha... they are really lucky cause there is going to be a tornado coming if they still don't called my name.. haha.. and then.. i passed!!! haha... it wasn't that happy liike i thought i will be.. cause i was totally tired and exhausted... i wasn't have any energy to be happy.. beside there is nobody there to share with me.. they went back earlier than i am.. haix... left me alone... it is really a tired and lonely day... haix..
but what i am happy is i finaly passed... and i wasn't going to test again.. neither motorcar or car test.. haha... i am free!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment