Sunday, July 24, 2011

Declaration

I declare that I might change my thoughts
I declare that I might have something different happening
and I won't going to lie to you
I am going to tell you everything about it
I want to let you know what's coming
No lies between us

I might change
I might lost my faith
I might confuse
But I will let the time past

I spent the whole afternoon thinking, crying, frustrating, struggling for something that I can't solve
The only thing that I can figure it out is
I don't want to lie to him
I don't want to get anybody hurt
I don't want to let the history begins
I will just let time pass and see how it goes

I have to admit it is not just so simple between us
I don't know how to explain
and I don't know how it gets there
It just happen

Whatever it is
I declare everything to
Its still up to us

1 comment:

  1. the history will nvr began..
    ur decision is correct.. =)

    ReplyDelete