Sunday, July 24, 2011

Why do I care anyway ?

Why do I care what you thinking
or what you said
It shouldn't have to do anything to me

I don't want to let myself get drown by all the curiosity
Nobody can ever force anybody to do anything that the person don't like to do

I don't know why I can't sleep last night
I don't know what's bothering me
I don't know anything
All I know is I have to wait until I am dizzy, tired, and no energy
And I though when I wake up it should be 12pm noon
But its not
To my horror, it is only 9am!!
It means I slept only 5 hours or less

Start from the moment I wake up I am not happy
I am tired mentally and physically
I am moody
I don't feel like smiling AT ALL

I was wondering around laying on the bed
Doing nothing
Thinking nothing
Tears coming out
Loneliness fill the space
Problems takes all the mindset
Being helpless and confuse most of the time

I don't know why and how
But the main thing is
Why should I care anyway?
I really don't know what to do

No comments:

Post a Comment