Sunday, July 24, 2011

I'm not sure

I'm not sure why I am doing this
I'm not sure what I want to know
I'm not sure of anything

All I know I will miss it
And I know its time to go back to real word
And I missed it as well

That's the turning point
Not sure where it heads
But seems to be tougher than it looks like

Sometime I wish everything will be nice
But there will be an impossible
Cause I am not sure whether I got the chance to do it again

All I know is that is the once and for all thing
It should be a very happy moment to all of us
Keep it in heart
Share it in mind
But remain and cherish the moment

It's time to go to sleep and wake up tomorrow and that's when you need to wake up from the dream whether you like it or not
Cause I am the only person not sure
Not sure of you
of everything

No comments:

Post a Comment