Saturday, October 27, 2012

Better

It's better for a person to care less than care too much
I think if you care a person too much
It will hurt at the end

I tried
I think I really am on the process back to what I used to be
Tough Girl

I want to care less about anything
It's just too burden to care about everything
Worry about everyting
Trying to balance everything
I know it is impossible
But I always think that "I should at least try"

I think I am done trying
I am really tired

No matter what I did
It always wrong

No matter what I do
It never satisfied anyone
Parents, sister, even my own boyfriend

I know I am not perfect
But I tried
I am not a pretty girl like princess
I am doesn't have slim body shape like model
I am not as good as other girls with all those make ups and modern
I am not as out-going as my sister where she is a girlfriend that can be brought out to friends
I am not a good tempered person like a gentle girlfriend or wife
I am not
But I've tried didn't I?

But it never enough 
People always felt that I am annoying
I am dull and bored
I am not good enough

I mean how good is good to you?

Being a good daughter wasn't good enough for you
You guys love more of the naughty, self-fish and smarter daugther

Being a wonderful girlfriend wasn't good enough for you either
Cause I am not pretty enough, I didn't dye my hair or dressed modernly and have a super bad tempered plus an-un-able-to-bring-out girlfriend

It's never enough after what I've done
Bad things are always the main focus

I mean, how many people actually cares about what I am thinking of?

What I want is your approval
Stop thinking that I am just a weak IQ and numb daughter

What I want is your love, your attention
Not that what you expect is appearance girlfriend
Guess, you never thought that it hurts so much that I nearly burst to tears on the spot

I insists not to change myself before having a boyfriend
Cause I don't want to find a person that care only appearance
Cause one day I will no longer young and pretty
And I am not going to be one of the factor that my life partner will leave me
I thought you are different
But I guess like other guys, appearance does matter
Inner pretty is never enough

It's never enough of what I have contribute
It's never enough
So why would I care so much?
Might as well have a break on it
Since no matter how hard I tried
I am not good enough
Why should I tried?

Better to be and do things that for myself
Cause you won't hurt yourself
It is always the safest place
Nobody will hurt you if you keep things to yourself
Nobody will able to hurt you if you are self-centered
Cause you won't be care about anything

It's at least better
Life will be easier this way

No comments:

Post a Comment