Friday, October 12, 2012

Stop asking me to be tolerate!

Well, honestly, I tolerate enough
So, Don't you ever ever ever ever ask me to tolerate with that bitch!

I tolerate enough
More than enough
I live with a person that I won't even will forgive
I won't forgive her
I won't want to see her if possible

You have the right to say that you hate that person
But you asked me to forgive her?!

Forgiveness and trust need to be earned have you ever heard before?!
That fucking bitch didn't even try to be a better person
But destroying
And you asking me to forgive her?!
After what she had done?!

If she able to give back my 2 horrible years back, I will!
If she able to take away all those bad memories away, I will!
But she can't!
But she just turned worst
SO FUCK OFF!!

I don't care about her
Cause I don't fucking care about her
I don't want to bother a person that do not know how to think for others
A person that don't know to care about others
A person that don't know how to think for others
A person that is worst than selfish
DO NOT DESERVE ANY FORGIVENESS FROM ME!

I tolerate enough
I stand her more than enough
I didn't sign up for this
She is not my mother
So, Fuck off
She is not my duties cause she never play her duties
She never care about anybody but herself and money
So this kind of person not deserve any pitiness and forgivenss

One more time
Really, one more time
I won't care anything
I won't be tolerate anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment