Thursday, October 11, 2012

Scorpio

OMG!
I looked through the calender today
I just realized that Boon Shiun is Scorpio!!!
His birthday is 23/10 first day of Scorpio
Wow!
Is that me are so attracted with Scorpio or what?!

All these years,
I kept on meeting Scorpio around me
Yes, they know me like they are born to be
But, is it coincidence or what?!
It's really kinda creepy

Form 3
Form 4
Form 5
Foundation
NOW
All Scorpio!!!
Even my best friends are all Scorpio including Michelle and Juin How!
WoW!

It really surprise me

Speaking about Boon Shiun
How is he?
I guess, just like others
He hates me
We had something
Timing problem
But we never contact each other anymore
Sometime I did find him one year ago
But obviously he doesn't want to talk to me
I can't blame him didn't I?
I did hurt him badly
I didn't even give him a chance
But guess I can't turn back the clock

I still remember his birthday
And my birthday
And my wishes
What he did for me
I let him down

I don't know how many times I am going to let people down
Am I an evil?!
Or am I born to be devil?
I am so sorry

Guess his birthday is coming soon
But I think he won't want my wishes
But I still hoping him all the best and take care
Please forgive me

No comments:

Post a Comment