Monday, November 12, 2012

Dress Day 1

Shopping and looking for dinner dresses day 1
Honestly, I doesn't like it

Yesterday I went shopping in AutoCity with my sister
Due to the reason that she had broke up with her boyfriend
Fine
I went with her
And she found 2 dresses
And I accompanied her walking around
When we reached any shop
She is the one choosing and testing
She don't even bother about me
While I am the one giving her opinion and helping her carry stuff
Some more I paid for her

Today, mother urge me to get a dress
I went to Jusco
But the fucking bitch was talking phone with another guy
Seriously, she just broke up and she was planning to sub a line under another guy
What is the matter of her?
But who cares anyway?
She already with the another guy even they haven't broke up
So I just don't mind

But she was talking phone with that guy all the time and didn't even bother to look at me
Or even help me to choose
When I asked her to help me choose
Her answer was "you choose yourself, not that you don't have your own eyes"
Seriously?

I found a dress
I kinda like it so much
I spotted it long time ago
But never dare to try
Finally I tried
Yeap, I looked fat on the shoulder
But the lady took a jacket for me
Then my sister comment was "not even nice, it's not the dress problem, its your problem"

I was totally no comment
When I reached home
My sister told my mother that the dress drawing too much attention so I shouldn't buy
HaHAHA
I really really really no comment

draw too much of attention
Seriously?!

What do you think about it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment