Sunday, November 25, 2012

Selfish, Reckless, Egotist

I mean that's you
You never consider about anybody
Most of the time or ALL the time you were thinking about YOURSELF

Honestly, it's not only to me
To anybody
Maybe you are kind to me
But honestly, you are not

Dinner with people
Yes, they owe you a favour
They treat you
You ordered expensive stuff?
And you mention that you will order it too even you paid yourself?
Really? Is that true?
You are just the same as my sister
I ordered cheaper stuff cause I knew you will ordered something expensive

Drive issue
Driving so fast even though I will be car-sick?
And even after I asking you to slow down?
Then all you asked is, "Don't you want to be home earlier?"
Really?!
I know you are tired
I know why you drove so fast
But seriously
Ignore the matter of fact that I will be car-sick
Did you ever consider of penalties or fees charged for high speed?
Somemore is people's car
Did you ever consider that something might happened by driving that fast?
You not even driving that kind of speed daily

I mean
Just because you are tired
You want to rush home and you never bother about anything

Same thing goes for the incident during library
I was complaining there were no sound from the earphone
And what you did?
Still remember?!
You were like pulling it straight from my head
WTF?!
Honestly, I was fucking irritating
What was that?!
Did you ever consider that it HURTS?!
But all you think is you want to fix the thing and stop my complaining

During the Jonker
You complaint that I was putting on temper again
Look, let's make things clear
People don't get upset by its own
IT HAS TO BE SOMETHING HAPPEN!
I mean is that so hard to walk with me?
It's like you feel boring and frustrated
I know it was hot
But for god sake
It's JONKER

Ignore the matter of fact that it was in Jonker
Even movies doesn't make any difference
Still remember that first morning I reached Melaka?
I woke up around 9am plus
And you wanted to watch 11am movie
And your reason is there is nothing for us to do if the movie is on 6pm or 8pm
Seriously, what the fuck is that?!
I just want to spend some time with you
And that's what you said to me
Then only I know the main reason is morning have discounted price
JUST BECAUSE you wanted to save the RM4
You wanted me to go movie after 6 hours night bus around 11am
Seriously?!

Now you were saying about me putting temper
Keeping all those stuff in one
Honestly, it's not about what I didn't say
It's about what you didn't posses
You didn't even listen
It's not I didn't say what is the problem
Is the matter that you didn't feel that it is a problem
You think the only problem is ME
Your FUCKING irritating, annoying, concurring girlfriend who never tolerate you, never care about you and never put herself on your stand and keep ruin the environment

No comments:

Post a Comment