Thursday, November 29, 2012

Overwhelm Flatter


I got a Facebook Message last night
I was sleeping like shit and didn't notice about it until this morning

Hi Teng Ang
I'm Helen
Nice to meet you
I'm a make up teacher. Currently I'm looking girls to be mine make up model for my before and after make up photo shooting album collection event. You look pretty in your photos and I found you are suitable and meeting mine requirements. Are you interested to be my make up model? Please feel free to reply if you were interested.
cheers
Helen

SERIOUSLY?!
I am so dead
I mean people said I look nice in the picture
SHIT SHIT SHIT
Profile picture is angel shooting
Of course it looks nice!
It's like the best of the most picture only people use it for profile picture

SHOT SHOT SHOT
I am SO DEAD!
So, here goes my reply:


Hi, Sorry for late reply last night.
Well, I was really overwhelmed by this unexpected favour that you asked for. I kinda afraid that I can't really helped you much as I don't really know how to make up and stuff.. Plus, I doesn't look that nice as shown in the picture, kinda afraid that you might get dissapointed.. And I do notice that you are from Penang, I currently still studying in Melaka. I am afraid that I can't make it for your album shooting cause of the distance problem. Unless you really don't mind about it

Please say you mind
Please say you mind
Please say you mind
I am so not a model people
I AM F***ING SO NOT


No comments:

Post a Comment