Thursday, August 2, 2012

First Class

Today, one of my junior asked me something
Totally took me off guard
He asked, "How did you study to get first class?"

Good question!
But there is no answer

I really don't know what am I suppose to tell him
Poor junior
He found the wrong person

The only thing I told him is "I got lucky"
And of course
Having first class in Accounting is not about Luck at all
But whatelse can I say?

I AM lucky to have Siok Ching around me and helping me
I AM lucky that our lecturers helped us
I AM lucky that the questions came out with what I know

I told this poor guy that I am not pro
I didn't attend classes or do any homework
I didn't even listen in tutorial classes
So, I can't give any advices

But he replied me that
"Wow! You are so pro man!"
I was like "What the HELL?"

Poor junior, I really can't help you
No matter what advice I gave you
It's wrong!!
Cause you are damn hardworking
That is certainly not me!!!!

So, never ask me how I score
Never ask me how to study
I studied last minutes
But I did really studied when times come

So, good luck junior!

No comments:

Post a Comment