Sunday, August 5, 2012

Olympic Badminton Final

Well, it was kinda nervous to watch both Lin Dan and Lee Chong Wei playing badminton
The same feeling like the last 4 years
But my Dato had improved A LOT

I have to say that I am not really happy about the result
I feel very sad to Data
I can see the effort he puts into the game

There are people that cheer for him cause of
1. Ice Cream
2. Holiday
3. Politic
And others

But honestly
I just want him to win
I don't know why
Not that I am a patriotic person

When I saw him playing
Saw his disappointment and nervous
The same thing used to happen on me
Where everyone put all the hope on you
Where everyone expect something from you
And you fail

Even it had been the best effort you put
You never be happy
That's why Dato cried
Worst, he posted "I'm sorry"
He apologized that he didn't win the gold medal

Of course, it is not his fault for not winning the gold medal
But
It's just everyone put hope on him
And he wants it too

Don't cry
Don't apologize
You tried your best
It is really the best game
I can say that at least it is really much better than the Olympic before
You improved
Your effort did paid off
Nobody can blame you

In fact, you gain my salute
You gain my respect
You gain the pride from us
Don't worry

At the end
I have to say
Without you
Nobody will know Malaysia
Without you
The flag of Malaysia won't be hanging there
Without you
Malaysia will not ever won a medal in Olympic
Not to mention a silver medal
You are our honour and pride
Don't worry
You are our hero~!
Here our Malaysia, because of you Data Lee!
     


No comments:

Post a Comment