Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sick

Yesterday was a horrible day
Guess during the class I was really freezing like hell
The body was shaking 
I wonder why it is so cold that day 
3 hours 
I am nearly dead

Then I went back home 
Busy cooking 
The whole housemate ate together beside Yi Mei 
We got a lot of food actually 
I thought we are not going to finish them up but...
Really 
Everytime they shocked me with their appetite
They finished them!! 
Holly Crow! 

After that I slept 
In fact, the whole house slept
Only me the person who woke up so early 
Everyone slept until 4 - 6pm 
I woke up around 2pm 
Got dizzy head and stuff 

Then I washed the toilet, the fan, sweep the floor and washed my clothes 
Really really exhausting 
But I still have to do 
Then I was planned to go Jongker to find my pencil box 
Nearly, I can't able to go 

I was just wondering 
Why is it so hard for me and him to go out lately?
Why is it so many obstacles? 
He even yawn when going out with me finding stuff
Really? Is it so boring? 

Then half way back, I just realized I am super dizzy and the head was super heavy 
I told him but he seems like didn't listen in
Keep on asking me for Durian Ice and Cendol
Wow!
You really don't know how much I wanted to eat

Still we still went to Jongker after that
And finally
I found my pencil box

Then I was totally Sick
After dinner
I was really headache and dizzy enough
Still I don't want to bath
I watched movie
Then bathed
After that James asked me to Jusco
They is really honestly TOO MANY people
But James them know that I wasn't feeling well

After that they brought me to drink bitter tea
Honestly, it was really really bitter
I drank it in one shot
It wasn't that bad UNTIL the bitter left on your teeth
It was really awful!

Then something happened in Mixx
I have to say that it's really bad to have such attitudes
Where you take granted of people
And you want to go there have fun but don't want to pay
Really
I have no comment
I just realized that
There is always the best to have our own best friends together
I missed the time going to Mixx with Justin, Rene and Wei Lun

Then time passed
I was hell tired and dizzy
Watched "Battleship" that downloaded
After that I am seriously horribly tired
Slept with music and light on

Really
I am not fever
But I felt not well
I am cold but I am all hot around my body when people touched me
Sick

Have to get well soon in order to go for holiday next week!!
Please Get Well SOON!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment