Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tourism Club

Honestly 
I have to say 
Tourism Club is dead
Damn dead
Due to what reason? 
Unity problem

What's the problem?
Because of the leader, the President

It used to be a very nice and warm club 
But not anymore 
Politics 
Selfishness 
Proudness 

I have to say 
You might think that you have the right to be selfish 
You have the right to be proud 
Well, I have to say
NO
You holding the presidency 
You DON'T have the right to be selfish
Yes, you may be proud
But out of what reason? 
Think of it 

I used to salute you 
Not anymore 
I imagine you too perfect and too capability 

After what happened lately 
I was thinking 
What happen to you? 
After internship, you are hell like another person 
Everyone leaving you 

Don't tell me the bullshit stuff that people envy you 
Well, you have NOTHING for people to envy 
Honestly, you DON'T have!
So, what's going on with you anyway?? 

I left, Jack left, Joseph left, She Rene left
Even Dennis was half way on it 
Honestly, all the loyal people left you 
You really think you can manage it?! 

People can be proud 
But don't be too arrogant
There are things that you can't be done ALONE 
You need people 
You need help 
Don't think that you are very capable 

A good leader is the person who can get people together to do something
Not to do everything on your own 
That is a good worker or follower do IDIOT

Don't think that you feel yourself as genius cause you can proudly said you did everything
Yes, I can say you are capable 
But you are not a good leader 

You said that A leader cannot satisfied everyone 
Somebody will hate you 
Yes, I agreed that 
But the problem is EVERYONE that knows you HATES you 
Think about it GENIUS


No comments:

Post a Comment