Saturday, December 1, 2012

First Time

I guess everyone has his or her first time
Well, I have mine
And what is the first time?

First time having facial treatment
Seriously, it WAS FUCKING PAINFUL 
Honestly, she was shocked when she know I have totally no clean and clear products
And she was surprise of me having no make up product as well ]
And a lot of stuff that surprise her
She was telling me I am the one of the limited kind of girl left in this world
Sorry to say, maybe I am

The lady was helping me to clean up the face stuff
The "black spot" and some of the pimples
Then I got a "special case" where really really am painful
Yet, it's not as much painful when she is "treating" my nose pimples cause I didn't "clean" it well
I tears up
Cause it was FUCKING PAINFUL

Seriously I learned my lesson
Starting from now I really need to protect my skin
It's not about what
It's because I don't want, I swear to GOD I really don't want to get through the treatment AGAIN!

First time facial treatment and first time mask user!
Really that kind of mask with treatment not the kind of paper stuff
Of course I slept during that time
Cause there is really nothing to do

OK
I getting more and more lady now
As she said, I can't be 18 forever
Fine fine fine
I started to cure my hair last month
This month started with with my skin
And seriously, for god sake, it is really expensive!!!
ThiNK about it again and again!!!
MONEY MONEY MONEY
TIME TIME TIME
PATIENT PATIENT PATIENT
All that I don't have!
Congratuation girl!
GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment