Monday, December 3, 2012

iPad Lost

ipad lost today
On the way back from Kluang to Melaka
Seriously, I never thought that it can just lost like that
I mean, I always remember it

I saw him holding it during the sleep
When I asked him to put in the jacket
I assume him already put it into the bag
I mean, he was holding
How the hell on earth can he didn't notice that?

When he came down from bus
His hand is empty
Yet he was the last person to get down
Logically, nobody will take the ipad
If it lost, it means the driver took it

When he told me that he didn't take the ipad
He assume it was with me
Honestly, I knew it was gone
But I still want to believe that it still hope

Yet, I can't able to get to the station on the spot cause I with his adopted parents
I wasn't really in mood

Yes, I wasn't in mood cause I am really really really never thought this can happen
I never thought something so expensive ever lost
I know it wasn't mine
I didn't pay a penny but it is something that shouldn't happen

Yet, the person who pay the money seems like nothing happen
That's why I cried
I mean, what is this?

He told me that, assume this is a lesson
A lesson
A lesson that I kept on reminding and reminding again and again
You will need to pay RM2000 to learn such lesson?!
And then I am the one who being a bad guy
To be emotion
To be unhappy
To be frustrated?!

I mean the fucking ipad cost over RM2000 and you assume it to be NOTHING?!
And yet I got an advice of
"It's RM2000, take it as lesson, maybe in the future you lost something more expensive like RM10,000"
Seriously, it that thing cost RM10,000 it will be stolen not lost

I didn't want to blame him as its his fault
But
But
He is like acting nothing happen
And he blame that its the medicine fault
The medicine that make him blurry
I mean, seriously?
Is it medicine problem or his problem?

GOD
Please give me the strength to face what is happening
Please give me the patient to deal with that is going on
Please give me the kindness to forgive
Please

I wish that I have that kind of kindness to forgive a lesson of RM2000
and forgive a person who blame medicine
and assume nothing happen as RM2000 is gone


No comments:

Post a Comment