Sunday, December 9, 2012

Recall

Looked back my 20th birthday
Honestly, that night was really really one of the greatest night ever
Except a small moment of that
I was like the happiest girl in the world

I guess that time I did look thin and nice

Making wish and I love the cake very much

3 sistas that celebrate with me

My true blood sister

My 38 sista that crazy together, love her much!! 

My gor gor that did a lot of crazy things together with me

My beloved darling, doesn't we look cute together?

With everyone with me 
Receiving presents 
Receiving wishes from everyone 
Doing things that I loved so much 
Everyone is loving me 
Seriously, I am the most happiest girl in the world

Suddenly
I kinda looking forward for my 21st birthday 
Even though I didn't really have any vision on it 
Maybe I am afraid of dissapointment 
Or maybe I didn't dare to wish more than it 
I guess I am happy 
I will be happy on my birthday 
Cause everyone love me so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment