Monday, December 3, 2012

Rain Walk

After everything happened
I really really have no mood
But still I need to go to STAD for prom night matters

Kak Nita want me to redo the letter
I wish that I able to finish up the letter today as tonight there is a meeting with others
I need a computer and printed on the spot

He suggested to Miss Lim's room
But she wasn't there
Then he suggested Mr. Liew's room
Honestly, that wasn't a very good idea
Really wasn't a good idea

I pretend that I finished everything and left
Then I headed to FBL LAB
Guess what?
He claimed that the line sucks
Then I think God like to make joke on me
After everything is done
And when I wanted to save the document
The Fucking computer restart
And guess what?
EVERYTHING IS GONE
I MEAN GONE
FUCK MMU !

And guess what happened?
He was being very frustrated and asked me to go home and do
4.30pm is late
Well, I really wanted to finish it
Then I asked him go back first since he didn't want to be there at the first place
He thinks that being there is bored and fucked up
Guess what?!
He really left
ha Ha HA
Tell me that he must be joking

After 5 mins the lab was closed
He left
And I walked home
I can't figure out why our relationship can become like that
I mean he used to do things with me no matter what I did
He used to be with me no matter what I want to go or do
NoW?

He said that its my problem
My temper problem makes him don't like to be around with me
So now it is my problem
I mean, am I really wasn't that good?

I read some articles mention about how both guy and girl fall in love
Where both of them will willing to do anything for each other
I felt tired cause I don't feel that he willing to do anything
I mean, he did it by force
Not because that he feels that he wanted to do

Is it my problem?
What should I change?
Tell me GOD
Please tell me where did I did wrong?!

Walking around under the rain
Feeling weird is the rain never hit me
Is this a comfort from GOD ?

I know I wasn't pray that much lately
I know I don't believe in GOD as much as I do last time
Is this the reason I being punished?

I know I scold people a lot
I know I complaint a lot
I know
Is this the reason I being punisheD?

Somebody tell me?

No comments:

Post a Comment