Monday, May 4, 2009

4/5/2009

what a day.. just a morning enough to drive me insane.. thanks to our beloved government.. haha.. actually i don't know whether it is their fault or mine.. haha..

i went to BSN to open ATM account for my matric thing with Mei Fang and Ying Ting.. and to our horror, we can't open the account cause our IC's micro chip have some problems.. so we had to drive ourselves to the TMB perndaftaran to make a new IC and get the temperarly IC.. RM10 for the charges!! my godness.. RM10!! and the problems started.. Mei Fang finger print has some problems.. and she can't get the temperaly IC.. she had to go to Geogetown to sah the damm paper AFTER three days.. then she can only use that for the account.. my godness.. she is so unhappy and nearly had a fight with her sister.. i really worry about her at that time.. then we drove the the Buktit Mertajam BSN to try our luck see whether she can make an account today.. but no luck and i had my account and she had to wait.. poor girl.. haix..

After that we went to pharmacy to buy medicine.. well.. she has almost the same illness that i have but she bring many things there while i am really little.. haix.. suddenly think that i am going to ask my mother again to make sure of it.. haix.. today turn out to be really tired morning for rushing here and there.. haix.. and dad is not here and sister went to friend's house. haix.. left me alone.. haix..

i realy have to thank mei fang for fetching me here and there to do this things.. thank.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment