Thursday, May 7, 2009

another day

one more day closer to 11th.. haix.. suddenly i am worry and sad.. sad about thing around here.. my family, my friends and everything here in bukit mertajam.. i will miss them..

what did i did today? let see.. i watch tv as usual and nothing much for me to do.. then i sang.. haha.. in my house.. with my sister since i promise someone i will record my singing for them when i left.. i try to keep my promise but i wasn't fond with this idea.. haha.. cause i am seriously not good in singing.. haha. but singing with sister.. haha.. it had beeen a very very long time since we all so busy for our studies.. haix.. today we duet.. haha.. i nearly lost my voice.. kakaz.. but at least we had fun.. at least.. that's i can garantee about.. haha..

tomorrow i will going out with my sister again for the last time and i really hope it is going to be fun.. even i am so worry you will come here and meet me.. i am soo worry.. you live so far.. i know you want come down to accompany me and see me for the last time.. but i seriously don't want you get tired even half of my heart want you to come down.. but i don't want to be that selfish.. i will be fine.. don't worry.. but if you don't mind.. take care yourself.. you promise so keep your word.. you will always in my heart and mind don't worry and i won't forget you.. haha.. i am sure about it..

2 comments:

  1. actually...
    if u jz say u want to see me...
    jz tat...i wil come for u...
    no reason,jz miss u...
    u should sometime be selfish too,i din care,to do anythg for u...
    my lover~ muackkk
    by:drumking

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. rite.. i noe you will.. ZZZ..

    ReplyDelete