Saturday, May 23, 2009

decision i had make

the decision i had make about JPA scholarship and matriculation.. i understand that everyone said that i am weird to do this and make myself difficult but this is what my parents do the best for me.. i went to matriculation negeri sembilan to study for one week.. today i came back is for my sister.. she birthday today.. one week there is a totally new experience.. i went to matriculation doesn't mean that i gave up the JPA schlarship.. i still waiting for the offer letter.. all the matter is the college they offer for me.. if they offer a "useless" college, of couse i will stay in matriculation and it doesn't bother me at all.. i won't feel any waste... that the decision i make for now.. i will still try my best to maintain a good result and good spirit when i still there.. cause that is my duty to make myself get used to the environment there.. JPA or not it doesn't matter.. i made my decision and i will be patient to wait..
i really hoope that everyone is there for me and my parents too...

No comments:

Post a Comment