Saturday, May 23, 2009

Kolej Matriculation Negeri Sembilan (KMNS)

this is my kolej.. Kolej Matriculation Negeri Sembilan.. big enough to kill all of us.. haha.. my hostel is on the hill which is the farthest hostel in the college.. haha.. i have to walk at least 10 minutes whenever i want to go to kuliah, tutorial, library.. my god.. good excersice.. haix.. then the food there is really my god.. all karry, fried, and spicy.. i wonder how they can survive.. haix.. most of us constipation the first few days we are there.. haix.. cause there had no fruits there.. my god.. and my stomach is sooooo wierd when i am there.. gastric and so uncomfortable..

Block B - Boys Hostel

Cafeteria B


see the long road?! haix...


want to see my room? haha.. not really nice and really really old.. haix..

my bed


my cupboard




my study table

two weeks in KMNS.. the first week is totally a disastous.. my godness.. everything rushing here and there.. we all like the victim of the earth quake or something.. my godness.. no time enough time to eat and bath.. just imagine that half hour to bath and eat and included 10 minutes to walk to our hostell... and everyone want to eat and bath at the same time.. haix.. everything is like snatch snatch snatch rush rush rush rush like crazy.. Orentation week is so tired cause we all only sleep for 4 hours only everyday.. every morning the malays praying we had to go listen to the talk.. every morning is like the body is there but the soul is no where else.. my god.. everyone is like dat.. haix.. then waiting waiting when they praying.. waste of time.. see all these picture..? waste of time!!














everyday activities is more or less like that.. the last day is a really happy day cause no more victim-life-style.. that night is really !@#$.. one malay girl cry and say with mike in front of the VVIP say that us Chinese always stay together and they can't make friends with us..! my god!! just three day we been there of couse we stay with our friends.. my god.. they are so selfish.. haix.. even like that.. we all is so care about each other.. haha.. we all always care back to back among us and we alwyas stay happy..











after one week of tourture.. another week had started.. our classes started.. wow.. i remember the moment i saw it.. i nearly vomit blood.. my class is from 8am till 4pm sometime i till 5pm straight.. my god!! but i am lucky that i am the same class with jooi ying.. and me, sin yen, jooi ying and hui ming always togehter even though we are not same block.. haa.. at least we are really nice to each other.. ^^


talking about my roomate.. three of them so nice to me.. haha.. they threat me like a child.. i always run here and there and when they can't find me.. they will start looking for me like i am missing.. my god.. they are really nice.. but one of them like to borrow things from me.. bad habits.. that's why i locked everything in my cupboard.. haha.. and they like to eat supper.. my god.. so unhealty.. ZZZ.. my roomate is Ayun, Atin and Fana.. haha.. we all are the AJK of the block.. haha.. their fault for voting my name out.. jezz.. i never especting this!! haix.. my god..!!



the first week of study.. all i can say is WOW!! one hour one chapter.. lectural are sooooo...haix.. i miss all my teacher in JIT SIN and my friends too!! they are so nice and so clever compare to what is here.. haix.. i can say we all are so naif compare to my malay classmate.. they like to "use" us chinese student cause they are really really no basic.. haix..
talking about classmate.. to be honest.. i hate malay boys!!!! they are sooooo !@#$%^.. they like never seen girl in their life.. urgh... i hate them.. one of my clssmate is really really !@#$%... all i can say is "help wanted".. i really hope he can stop bugging me arond!!!!!! haix.. that's all i can say cause there is too much to say and to write.. and i am so lazy.. haha..
i am back this week because of my sister birthday.. long journey to reach home.. so it is going to be the same when we going back to KMNS.. 8 hours.. haix.. may god let us have a save and happy journey in KMNS..
in short, i miss my friends a lot!!

then we going out to Kuala Pilah cause we don't go home last week.. we go out just to buy something that we don't have.. especially fruits.. of course, we also try to go praying in the temple.. the temple is hundreds years old.. haha..






we also went to eat Chinese dinner there.. even though it is not as nice as here.. but it is enough for that time cause the food in the campus is soo... wordless.. haha..

group of us eating.. kakaz..

our dinner..

No comments:

Post a Comment