Wednesday, May 6, 2009

almost a perfect day

today 6/5/2009 is almost a perfect day to me.. to be actual it is the happiest day among the these few months.. maybe is because of you.. you came.. i don't know whether you came and talk with me in purpose or what.. but at least you stop by.. before i left.. to make me feel like you and me stil bonding and we stil in touch.. even not much but it is enough to make me happy all day.. i love you is all i can say and thank you..

i went to school today to sign the form thing.. and as usual both of them sneak out dating.. haix.. and i had to cover for them.. haix.. i wonder this can be stopped? it is so funny.. haha.. they almost got caught if they come back just a little late.. kaka.. lucky for them that my dad's eye sight wasn't that good anymore.. haha.. maybe they did pray that day..

today seems sooo perfect untill some idoit destroy all the joy.. urgh.. that stupid idiot..!! maybe is not their fault.. is my fault for not being lovely enough to ask them out.. haix.. everyone just put me aeroplane.. they said they are going and now it turn to be nothing.. urgh.. fine.. i will go out with my sister alone.. haix..

even though i am soo tired when i get home but you came.. you make today my day.. thanks.. i can't tell you how happy i am when you did stay and talk with me.. it mean alots to me.. really.. maybe for the last time.. but it is enought to make me happy.. maybe i am not close like we did, you din ask me out or have the same ring or whatever.. at least you drop by.. that is enough.. it means you never forget me.. thanks..

today is almost a perfect day to me that mum din scold me and dad too.. nobody make me frustrated.. and so far my mood is good untill those stupid idiot make me almost cry.. haix.. it is so unfair!! urgh.. nevermind.. i still have my sister to care about me..

No comments:

Post a Comment