Saturday, November 5, 2011

5/11/2011 (Saturday)

Good evening!
Well, it's 3 minutes to 10pm right now
Finally got everything settle
Washed clothes and washroom, got bath, and finish hanging around outside
Feeling fresh yet tired by now

--------------------- Story Begins ---------------------------
Last night sleep very late
I think it's almost 1am something while waiting
Until around 8am something I wake up
Very tired but still can wake up somehow ^^

After having lunch I still haven't decide whether to go out or not
But at the end I still get changed and went out
haha ^^

Firstly, here's the list to-buy item Before going there
1. handphone
2. ear-rings
3. handgrip (kinda accessories)
But end up the handphone no longer in production
Very SAD!!! T.T
Well, I did went to Padini and saw the ear-rings but I still didn't buy it cause I still don't really have the budget
And I saw the necklace
Damn! It is really attracting! Still didn't buy
But deeply in heart I know I will never get it after that cause it's going to be finished when I can really buy it
Well, there always another nice one aren't they ?

Then, went to eat Durian Ice Kacang!
Well, I must be crazy
First time in my life eating ice when I am cough and cold
I think I will be dying tonight coughing
But just don't care about it

Walking around MP + DP looking for some bear bear and cute things
But I end up buying nothing there
That's a good thing
Then we end up at MacDonald playing games
Finally! After so many times we finally played over 100 rounds!!!!

Then I saw something
A jacket
Lovely!! Very nice indeed and I love it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But due to free size and it fit just nice which a jacket shouldn't be just fit
So I didn't buy it
Of course another reason is -- no money
T.T
Well, I really love that jacket !!! T.T

Then I asked for Lamee as dinner
Well, I forget that it's not nice and I ordered it
So it was a bit disappointing but I still can get over it ^^

Then we heading to Jongker Road
Really crowded
Actually by then my leg is killing me cause I wearing the high heels
The main reasons I went there is to buy ear-rings
And I got it
But I nearly got my ears cut cause of the stupid ear-rings
Tomorrow have to go and have a change
At the end of the walk I nearly break my leg
So now my leg is resting just like a queen
Enjoying resting ^^

But But...
Guess what
I go and see the bag and saw one bag REALLY NICE!!!
RM45! Didn't buy..
Well, it was actually same level of prettiness just like the what I saw in KL
But I still won't buy a bag for RM45
Damn expensive man!
Then a hair clip RM12 each
OMG~!
So I hold my breath and walk away
Sob.. Sob.. Sob...

Today I left without buying something I like
I should be happy but I still missed it especially the bag and jacket
haiz..
Dear goods,
1. Bag
2. Jacket
3. Hair clip
4. Necklace
Hopefully to see you soon If can

That's my day
Tiring yet fun ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment