Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Arena

Well, got up with 2nd time in Arena
Thanks to Justin

At first we didn't actually want to go
But he seems to see me in Facebook and happen to ask and want me to go
FIne
Get dressed in 10 minutes
But he reached in 5 minutes
Damn!
Just got a shirt and wear and go
Damn!

But I got She Rene with me
Thank god she is there
Else I am going to be dead

Everything seems to be boring at first cause Pipo brought an IS friend
Have some kind of communication error
But he is cute and a good dancer

We got beer and chit chat and dance for awhile
Then we knew is She Rene first time in Arena
Damn!
She become a target
Thank God

Due to this reason
They order a "wine fountain"
Wow! It's really pretty
But I didn't drink it
It was actually a wine/beer or whatever alcohol
Then they light it up
Then pour from a tall bottle
And everything gone into blue
Really nice
Then flow into a cup and everybody get a straw and drink
Never tasted it
But doesn't feel like tasty anyway

Then things started to heat up
And so here's came the story

An Indian and A malay
>.<"
Seriously
Never thought this will be happening to me

Notice an Indian guy always looking and smiling and me
Of course
Technique 1: Ignore

Then when I was dancing he was trying to "communicate" with me from his place
Technique 2: Smile and turn away

Then when I drank up the whole cup and beer
He claps and thumbs up for me
Well
Technique 3: Node and turn

Then when I walked up he called me
Well
This not hard to handle
Technique 4: Pretend nothing happen
And he got dissapointed
Well, who cares??

Then I went to washroom
When I went back
He gave us 2 bottles of beer
Well, I asked Jack why he did that
The answer is "He trying to "bribe" them so that they can come near to us"
Well, Who cares
But he did try to communicate with me
But me was surrounded by Jack and She Rene was surrounded by Justin
So both of us was protected
Until ........

When I go up to dance with She Rene
For awhile
He come nears me and I was actually ignoring him
Then after awhile I get bored and went down to find Jack
When I turns back
Seriously, I saw that guy standing behind from where I stood just now
Really, I was thinking
If I were there, is he going to dance with me?!
Thank god my six-sense are good
Making feel like it's time to go back where I am protected

Then these guys started to come near us and dance and bringing beers
It's irritating
And Jack and Justin were ignoring them
Seriously
They are REALLY ignoring them and surrounded 3 of us into a circle
We were actually castled by 3 of our guys friends - Protected
Things got worst when Justin got moles!
wahahahahahahaha

He never stop nearing us
And what Jack said is he was trying to talk with us and get our phone number
But seriously I didn't care
I just happen to be there and I don't want anybody to near me
That's all

Well, Guess it's 3am when we left
Justin is horrible unhappy
Really
And I am horrible tired
Reached home at 3.30am

Still wondering a question
"Did I look like I been to clubbing often?"
Well, according to my friend, she thought I always been there based on my clothes and dance
But Honestly
Seriously honestly
I just got that shirt in hurry and didn't even make up
So I didn't actually thinking what should I wear
So I guess I am not
Dance?????
hahaha..
Seriously, I was just having fun and all those crazy moves
I just happen to
So there is nothing to do with anything

But I really like being out with She Rene
She makes me relax
Than my own sister who trying to show off the world that she is attractive
Me and She Rene is like nature
We just match perfectly

Now, I will just need a bath and sleep
Good night world
Have a nice day !

No comments:

Post a Comment