Thursday, November 3, 2011

Consider A Bad Day

Well, Not only being sick
Not only eating with a rusted fork
It's also a busy day
10am start class until 1pm then booth and class until 6pm
6pm meeting till 9pm
Damn tired by now

Something happened during that meeting make me really unhappy
Well I don't mind when people expressing their opinion
But can't they just stop "fighting" our opinion as well
I thought you were having the same thought with me?!
Out of sudden you are not?!
Seriously ?!
Out of sudden I don't know how to continue the conversation I started
What do you expect me to do?
Agree with what you think?
Well you have your opinion
But I told you before and you didn't seems to have any other opinion and out of sudden you disagree with me?!

Sometime I just feel like I would prefer to just talk with my friends that's all
Just to bullshit things
That's all
I don't need all the "advices" and "suggestions"
Really

Not that you don't have the right to speak
But can you see the timing and the purpose I heading to???
I heading to SOMETHING!
I want to pass message INDIRECTLY and you almost to bull it of
Thank you so much

That's the reason why I always keep quiet when I with your friends
Cause I don't want to say something that I shouldn't say and make you awkward
That's why

Everything suppose to be wonderful TODAY
JPA finally bank in our allowances
I finally can lose abit from my debt
But we nearly end up fighting
Well we keep on fighting lately
What do you want actually?
A behaviour girl who listen everything you said?
To do everything you asked me to do?

Fine
Guess what?
Next time I wouldn't ask anything from you
If can, I will do it myself
I will rely on myself
So we are all even
We are all FAIR
Happy ?

Just don't know why today can end up so tiring and so ..............
ARGH
Whatever

No comments:

Post a Comment