Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thunder

Lighting over lighting
White light over and over
Kinda scary

IN fact
IT IS SCARY!

I was sleeping in that moment
Then suddenly got blackout
The whole house got black and suddenly
"ging go long"!!!!
Damn!!!!
I was jumping up fast and shouting then tears coming out
While Tony laughing when he heard
Damn!

Then I went to bath
When I get changed at room
Blackout again
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know how fast I run out of the room???!!!
Damn it!!
Thunder gong gong
Please don't thundering again
You will give me heart attack soon

My heart pumping damn fast
Then the blackout again and again for like 4 times
Each followed by "ging go long"
Great!!!

I don't want to take any photograph
So I don't need white flash
T.T

By the way
The thunder make me feel like not going out
Cause it's kinda embarrassing to be afraid during gathering
Some more you have to be calm even you scare
Adrian ~~ Sorry ya.. ^^

And here's another problem
Dinner
No dinner
Great!
I am starving T.T

Thunder you make me feel bad and scare
Now you make me hungry
T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment