Saturday, November 5, 2011

Privacy

Well, you were wondering why am I so mad / unhappy for the whole afternoon
Privacy

I knew what you were doing all these time
But sometimes when I didn't say it out doesn't mean I don't know or I don't care
It just I know why you are doing this doesn't mean I will like it or agree with it

I told you I need time
Things not as easy as you think
You want me to settle things
I have my ways
Do you know how much effort I put on it?
Thinking of hurting BOTH at once?
Not to mention my effort of "eliminating" the conflict inside

Look, I'm not asking for forgiveness as I didn't really deserve one
But I seeing you trying hard
The more you tried, the tired you are
Why making yourself so suffer?
If that's solely because of me
I don't think I am worth
Cause I might not wholly for you
I think you realize this

I need time
I need some own privacy
I will share things that I want to
I never lie to you or hide anything to you
Did I?

So I just need time
I told you I need more time that you thought
I didn't expect for your patient but if We really want to work this out
You gotta give me sometime
To solve things out
To solve myself out
That's the main thing and that's kinda hard
And I am trying to

So will you maybe some respect?
Some privacy?

If I say that I can 100% let go within 1 month
Then I was lying cause I can't
So slowly we settle things can we?

Just a little help perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment