Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Looking Back

After looking back few posts of this blog
I think a lot

I think I hurt a lot of people
At least 3 peoples when I reached MMU
All love me very much that time

Out of sudden make me think of HIM
How is he right now?
Well I know that time we are not end up very good
We keep quarrelling all the time
I also say something bad to him as well
Well, he did say something that I mad of
That's why
But I wish that we can still be friends
But it seems to be hard
Cause everything is still different
Still keeping his present
Don't know what to do with it
What did you do with it anyway?
I still remember you said it is very waste of space and not meaningful anymore to you
Cause of my impatient and desperate
I still remember that

Looking back everything
I don't know why things end up like that
Everything started perfectly but end up badly

I miss all my friends
I do
Sometimes I miss my old life
But I guess we can't turn back the clock aren't we?

I heard people said that they wish that they can start from beginning
I have the feeling right now
I want to start over
Being protected and loved by parents
Being friendly with friends
And so on

But I can't
cause I can't turn back the clock
T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment