Saturday, August 29, 2009

280809

Friday.. at home.. finally home.. reach home at 5am like usual but the bus is seriously COLD.. ZZ.. the air con can't turn it off.. Jezz.. Going back.. my piggy!!! i miss them a lot.. my bed.. my pillow.. everything.. haha.. finally home.. feel so relax without things in my brain for awhile..

the first thing when i go back home.. haha.. like usual.. REFRIGERATOR and DINING ROOM!!!!!!!!! wakakazzz... lots of thing inside.. haha.. got ice cream, chocolate, fruits, cakes.. haha.. dining table got keropok!!! wahahaha.. sooo happy to see those things!! finally can eat le!!! haha..

wake at 8am.. haha.. drive mum to market to buy vegetable.. then go eat fried mee at my favourite stall that i used to buy during secondary school... taste sooo nice.. haha.. lunch.. haha.. taste fantastic!! haha.. really.. mum's cook.. really good.. haha.. yeah.. den keropok and ice cream and fruits!! wow.. it is like heaven!! haha..


what a nice lunch!!

my favourite - prawn!!

taste PERFECT!!!!


i drove whole day.. haha.. quite stable.. my beloved kancil.. i miss it so much.. haha.. finally can drive it le.. haha..

not a bad day until i saw something.. stress again.. until at night.. i hurt another guy.. damn!!! i really think of killing myself...!!! urgh... hoping for better day for tomorrow..

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. yeah.. i admit it!! haha..
    but i eat once in a month.. pity pun d u noe?

    ReplyDelete