Monday, August 24, 2009

i miss my harmonica and organ (electric piano)

i really miss my harmonica and electric piano!!!!! damm miss them.. maybe these days quite stress and no musical instrument are here to entertain and ease my pressure.. haix.. i sooo miss them.. i wish i can have a piano here.. but.. haix.. it won't happend.. haix..
why everything has to go like this? now i really want to go home and leave all this mess i made here.. i am soo tired involve with the relationship thing.. and of course studies.. but academic never be my problems.. all i have to do is read, understand, apply. but relationship? i am really suck at this..
now i getting more and more headache and dizzy some more (physically).. haix.. why can't everything be as simply as they should be?!!!!!!!!!
i hate myself.. that's why i need my musical instrument!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment