Monday, August 24, 2009

i am so sorry

today i have done something really bad.. something really bad.. i think i already hurt his feelings.. i am so sorry.. i really don't mean to do this but.. i have to..

I don't even do what my friends ask me to do.. i think that's is more than enough and i guess you are being annoying and irritating too.. i am so sorry that our friendship have to be like this.. but i really can't take this anymore.. i thought i already make everything clear but it seems to be not enough.. it either makes me suffer and make you unhappy.. what for being like this? let's make things clear.. we are just friends.. i know being care by someone are something really good.. but that is more than enough.. i already have so many stress around me.. it is not about the assignment pressure or homework pressure.. but it is friends care pressure..my parents already tied me up really strict.. i have my own friendship problems and you? who do you think you are? i know you cares about me but it is getting more irritating than it should be if you really notice that.. how am i suppose to talk to you? you just never listen cause i never try to talk to you about THIS.. i don't like being tied and strict.. you are not my boyfriend, my sister or even my parents.. even my parents can't control me.. so does you!!!

i don't want to talk to you today and run away from you mean i really annoying and frustrated with you.. i really am.. i don't like being respensible to someone else YET.. i like to be free.. that's why i come to malacca and never once really miss home.. so.. i really hope we can be friends.. if we are friends.. everythign will be as simple as friends.. i really hope that way.. that's all.. i know i hurting you.. but i don't know how to show my angriness don't mean i don't care.. i don't show my annoying attitude doesn't mean i don't mind... eveything connected!!!!!!

i sorry i being rude but .... just sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment