Sunday, August 30, 2009

290809

today is the last day that i am going to sleep in Penang cause tomorrow i am going back to Melacca.. not that melacca is not good but here i can eat Penang food that i love!!! haix..

what i did today is go for breakdfast and guess what Hokkien Mee AGAIN!! haha.. then i don't follow my parents go to the club to excersice.. haha.. cause they are really crazy maniac.. dad play tennis mum jogging and swimming.. ZZZ.. i don't think i have THAT staminal.. haha.. so i choose to stay at home.. haix.. then i meet her.. JEzz.. i miss her so much.. haix.. but i can't meet her.. haix.. i really miss her.. haiz.. hope she is really fine..

Hokkien MEE!!


lunch? special "stone rice".. haha.. not really my favaorite cause i was thinking to take the yum rice as lunch but too many people.. so i choose to eat this.. not bad actually.. haha..

special rice style isn't?


i went to penang to service my laptop.. haha.. then go to buy something.. then of course... DINNER!!!! at EDEN!!! haha.. another my favourtie.. haha.. mum ate fish and chip.. dad eat salmon steak.. my sis and i ate beef steak.. haha.. yeah.. always my favourite.. haha.. i really like penang a lot..!!! haha.. food food food..!!! yay..!!!

Dad's Salmon Steak


Mum's Fish and Chip


My favourite Black Pepper Steak


Sister's steak - dunoe what's name..


ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment