Friday, August 7, 2009

one week holidays suppose to be happy

one week holiday suppose to be happy.. but instead of being a pampered princess at home.. it turn out to be a sick week.. now i realised that i already taken almost one week medicine.. uuuuaaaaccckkkk... please for god sake just let that stupid illness go away and let those horible terible and vegetable medicine run away.. i am going to throw out whenever i see it!!! urgh...

haix.. i suppose to say that i should be pampered ONLY when talking about FOOD.. mum want to cook lots of thing for me.. but none of them i ate.. urgh.. so frustrating.. my favaourite menu mum already prepare all i haave to do is prepare an empty stamach and a mouth.. but now? haix.. everytime i almost want to tears when i thought of this.. my food!!!!!

dad always laugh at me when he see my face now.. talking about food but i can't eat it.. he know since i was a child.. i only cry for one thing.. guess what? food.. ZZZZZ... that's why i have this size of body.. haha.. you gain you loss... what to do.. haha..

i going back to malacca soon.. i din meet my teachers like i promise.. din do my assignment.. jsut lay down in bed.. haix.. waste of time.. urgh.. major thing is MY FOOD!!!! huhuhuhuhu~~~~~~~ haix... don't when i am going back to penang like this so long.. haix.. haix.. haix..

one week holiday suppose to be happy but it end up to be dissapointed and sort of torturing.. haix... what a bad holiday.. haix.. haix.. haix... ~~~~

4 comments:

  1. food food food....all about food...pig....

    ReplyDelete
  2. walau e.. u know food is my everything..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya la...the life of a pig...
    hahaaa.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. swt la.. always say me pig..
    food is my life..
    food is everything..
    nothing wrong to like food.. blex..
    if can eat is good... hg..

    ReplyDelete