Monday, August 3, 2009

Falling sick

31/07/2009 is the last day i getting my mid-term exam.. to be honest i am so happy.. i guess is the happiest day among 4 days of exam.. why? like usual.. my english turn out to be disastrous.. mum is going to kill me SOON when she find out.. cause 100% i am not going to get A or B.. haix.. then my Math.. haha.. needless to say.. totally disastrous.. careless.. lazy.. haiz.. what to say.. nerves.. haix.. maybe i am not as good as i think for my Math.. ZZZ.. the other subject is getting better.. haha.. Account!! my favourtie.. always be my best subject.. yet the stressfull subject cause i always espect the best.. haix.. crazy.. then ecconomic.. haha.. not as hard as we all think it is.. haha.. so.. no need to say.. 2 confident 2 hell.. suddenly think that 3.3 pointer is really far.. haiz.. that day everyone is going out for fun escept me and Leh Ming cause we havent pack our things yet and of course my stupid waist and back.. haix.. i remember i hurt myself again when i pack my thing that night.. it go back to the worst pain.. haix.. i hate it.. i really am.. everyone is scaring me that my bone is not in the right position bla bla bla bla.. scare the hell of me that night..

01/08/2009 is the moving day.. everyone is especting UV to be better than Watercity.. yet.. haha.. it is way too much "better".. know what i mean? mean it is toooooo small but really comfortable.. haha.. what to say.. you give and take.. that day i was thinking myself so useless cause i can't move anything escept pulling my bags.. the others is LEh Ming helped me.. haix.. i can't carry things!!! so hard to see people help me carry things while i can't do anything.. i tried to carry.. but.. everyone scolding me and say me sturborn.. haha.. like i never know i am a sturborn girl.. haha.. at the end i got hurt little agan with my back but i din tell anyone.. what's the point to let everyone know? making everyone worry? haix.. that day the only problem i am so worry is daddy and mummy.. they will find out soon.. haix.. whatever..

that night i was going back penang by bus.. haix.. 4-seater.. sooo "comfortable".. the bus driver driving like bullet.. 6 hours reach juru toll.. my god.. we wear mask all way long cause of H1N1.. quite weird.. cause my spec always get blur due to the air i breath out.. ZZZ.. i reach Juru Toll at 5 sth.. during the trip i was so tired and boring.. everyone is sleeping deeply but i am not.. i wonder why.. i kept on woke up by nothing.. haix.. at the end.. i end up sms-ing friends.. 3 friends actually.. until my hand got busy.. haha.. 2jshs friends and 1 MMU friend.. but they din sms long.. then suddenly a friend which already long time din contact called me.. i get into shocked.. i wonder what happend to him.. but he din mention anything.. haix.. i told myself i am not going to care.. no more.. one time is enough.. not the twice.. i am not going to let myself gone through that feeling again.. no more.. i am so sorry.. but once you get bitten you will be carefull after that.. "no more Mr. nice guys.. not you.." yet you gave me the answer i want for a very long time.. even though i don't know it is true or you lied but i take it as true.. thks for that.. at the end i din sleep in the bus..

5am or more than that, i saw mum and dad.. they are happy.. haix.. like i don't know.. dad rushing over me to carry my things.. urgh.. i hate that.. why can't i take my things?! fine.. just once.. no more after i get my back normal.. hg.. i talk with mum then went to sleep about one hour i guess..
breakfast time!!! Hokkien Mee!!!!!!!!!! wakakakakazzz.. i love it!!!! then dad is going to play tennis and mum going for a swim.. and me?! i can't do any of that.. urgh.. fine.. luckily i got other plan.. dad let me drove to jshs myself to met my friends there.. yaaaaahooooo!!!! but i was scare cause i din drive my car for about 3 months.. but not bad it end up.. kakakazz.. my friends.. they heading back N9 after 2 weeks break.. MF cried cause she don't want to go back there.. haha.. finally can see my friends.. so happy.. take care ya guys..

i was busy like crazy maniac yesterday.. clean things unpack things shopping.. i start headache at noon in the mall but i say nothing cause i know it is because of my sleepness last night.. then sis had cause me sick.. haiz.. maybe i am too close with that brainless patient.. haha.. my fault.. at night.. i feel like i am going to faint so i went to sleep very early.. mid night about 3am.. i woke up.. all my body is hot like oven.. i know i have no choice but to woke mum and take some medicince.. mum worry.. and dad this morning.. is worry.. they are so worry my fever is because of either H1N1 or my back.. they din say it out but i can feel it.. i am not stupid.. but i say nothing.. it is not a good time to say a thing.. haix.. but now i am better.. haix.. still got little not feeling well but i guess it is ok.. i am still wondering is daddy going to bring me to x-ray today? or he is going to let me rest.. cause i am worry sick about my stupid back.. i was not really scared at first but after my friends start bla everything about their relative cases..i getting my worst nigthmare and think maybe i should go to have a check.. haix.. stupid back and stupid fever.. urgh..

No comments:

Post a Comment