Wednesday, August 5, 2009

two days of illness

i don't know what to say.. people come back hometown is to enjoy food and do whatever they like.. but me.. haix.. i seriously have nothing to say... i was the special cases!! i fall sick!!!!!! urgh...!!!! it is not normal illness... i got fever!!! i hate fever the most cause of the medicine.!! dad bought the pink colour medicine which i am seriously allergic with that.. yet.. to save my dad some problem... i just take it.. it makes my day like hell that day.. OMG!! i was so sick and not comfortable.. only sleep i do nothing worst than pig.. duh.. then my appatieate start to.. ahem.. u know.. i can't eat.. but i still force myself to eat it and take the medicine.. and straight go to sleep.. i fight the nausiation whole night.. another 4 hours.. mum wake me again to take the medicine.. another 4 hours again.. i nearly cry when i saw the medicine but i hold it.. i know dad see through me even though i holding the tears.. but my face.. haix.. my face always the traitor.. sorry dad.. haix.. make you worry.. haix.. i was mentally worn out that night just to fight the nauseation.. jezzzzz... den i cough... all i can say is :" what the hell!" whenever i cough.. wow.. my back is hurting.. damm it!!! mum don't understand keep on asking me to cough harder... but dad know it hurt me say nothging.. haix.. dear mum.. since when can you stand ON MY SIDE and listen? haix..
After one day of non-stop fever.. it finally get well.. but another problems comes in.. i vomit.. jezzzzz... it never stop issit?! duh.. den normally.. i can't eat AGAIN!! dad say nothing.. he know i will eat it whenever i am ready to eat SLOWlY but mum.. nagging all way long.. normally for her, anger for me.. everthing went OK until night.. the nauseation start.. i wonder why... i force myself to finist the mee but i can't den mum keep on nagging about i am so picking bla bla bla.. i was trying my best here!!! i nearly shout at her but i know i have no energy to do so.. fine.. patient... den my back hurt the worst whenever i cough.. i really want to shut my mouth off.. i din complain anything but dad know everything.. he is mentally suffer like me.. pity.. he know he can't help anything.. if i was child he can buy toys or something that can make me happy.. but now.. nothing.. really nothing.. haix.. poor daddy.. what about my useless sister? haha.. yeah.. she is always the useless one in the house whenever problems come up.. haix.. i always wonder since when she will start to grow up and solve her problems without my help?! she know one of the reason i am sick is her.. cause i was too near with that "dearest" patient.. together with my sleepness and tiredness for moving the house.. everythign boom toghet in one shot.. haix.. all i can i am lucky to be at home.. that's all.. cause in MMU melaca nobody is going to take care of me eccept myself.. she bought me a necklase.. blue colour dophin.. haha.. inside got rice that have my name on it.. haha.. i know she feel guilty to make me sick even though her fault is just 20%.. kakazzz... but nevermind.. i will take whatever thing she want to give me.. haha.. haix.. that's it for now.. i have to offline.. haix.. don't know when i am going to online again.. haix.. take care ya.. MMU ffriends, JSHS friends and also N9 friends.. all the best!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment